Friday, October 18, 2013

The Exorcist

We attended a special screening of "The Exorcist" a few nights ago at the Cedar-Lee Theater (Cleveland, Ohio).  It was being shown as part of a group of classic films from the seventies.  It's been at least 20 or 30 years since my wife and I have seen it, and my daughter Bridget had never seen it, so we were really excited to have the opportunity to watch this great classic movie on the big screen. 

Something caught my attention in the scene where Regan is examined in the doctor's office....





and here's a wonderful photo that my wife found of Linda Blair and the director William Friedkin preparing for the scene...


Can you think of any other movies that have a "Calder" in them?  I'm pretty sure the Flamingo appears during the parade scene in "Ferris Bueller's Day Off".

No comments:

Post a Comment